Monday 29 April 2013

Stamp a character!

The challenge this fortnight at Crafty Boots is use a stamped character.





I don't have too many stamped characters but realised I had bought this one at the  Crafty Boots store and I remodeled her to increase her wings and make her a little grunge. She's Butterfly girl by Sam Poole. I made the door hanger for my friend Gabrielle at Crafty Thoughts for her birthday. I hope she can have it hanging around to hopefully inspire her to make her fantastic art everyday...

3 comments:

  1. Love the hanging, and I hope Gabrielle did too! I don't have many stamped characters either, luckily just found one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift, I am sure Gabrielle loves it. I have never made a door hanging, I must add it to my list of things to do.

    Dionne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great make and present too. Am sure Gabrielle loved it! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete