Friday 2 December 2011

Christmas started..

Ok I'm a bit slow off the mark for Christmas so I did a couple of tags.





I used a Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas inspiration and cheated a little these cheapie reindeers from Poundstretcher. I used old paper distress stain all over the tag, vintage photo for grunge and pumice stone to darken the sky. I stamped and double stamped snowflakes in chipped sapphire and then spritzed with radiant rain in violet. I a bit of butchers twine and a bell to jazz it up.





The second tags had the same background but then I stamped the creative impressions winter wonderland stamp in jet black stazon. The black bow was from a friends bag of bits she let me rummage through ( thank you Helen). The ribbon in the top was sari off cuts from the wonderful LB Crafts. I feel as though I've started at last and think these tags will look great on my brown paper bags presents!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment