Thursday 26 July 2012

Thank you

It's the time of year when I want to say thank you.. a lot! To teachers, music teachers, Brownie and Scout leaders etc.




I used a really simple design with my new funky flowers set by Wendy Vecchi studio 490 purchased from the Crafty Boots stash savers club. I'd made quite a few and given them away when I realised I hadn't blogged them. The flowers were all different colours and I got a chance to try out my Tim holtz spring and summer distress inks. Quick simple and cute.

On a similar theme I did some bunting cards using the free bunting stamp from Craft Stamper which is just my favourite magazine at the moment. A little distressing with seedless preserves and a trio of pearl stickies finished them off!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers and bunting against the white space. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the blue flower it looks fantastic against the white background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thank you cards. I can't decide which I like best, I cannot choose.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete