Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fathers Day


Fathers Day is always a rush in our house but this year they were read to be sent on time! I wanted to make a card for both my Dad and my Father in Law that told them how much we appreciate how my husband and I turned out.
I started with a map paper and distressed it gentlywith tumbled glass and brushed cordoroy the simply used some fab stamps.. Tim's ticket and token finished it off. The ribbon is silk offcuts from the wonderful LB Crafts where I always find a gem or 2!
I thought my hubby deserved something special and the tag was to him for thanking him for our two beautiful children. This I clear embossed, distressed and then final stamped with Staz on black ink..

My son, Thomas wanted to make his card and he paitently learnt distressing techniques and made his own card.


Typically the Royal Mail struck again and my Dad didn't get his till the Monday.. oh well there's always next year to be on time.

1 comment:

  1. These are just lovely and T did a great job on his! I'm sure your dad didn't mind it being late once he'd seen how great his card is and the work you'd put in! What's your next project?!!!

    ReplyDelete